sobota, 29 września 2018

Anniversary Card for a special couple

Hello

This is Anita here with another beautiful inspiration.
Anniversary is always a special occasion for everyone and we relive those happy happy moments when we met with our soul mate and tied the knot. Its a moment of celebration and happiness.

To mark this occasion, I have a special card for my lovely friend who will be celebrating her 25th Anniversary. She requested me to make a card for her and I had some lovely papers with golden hues perfect for the moment.

I have created many such cards that you can see here and here
 
For my card here, I have chosen the scrap


booking papers from the store along with the dies.
This card measures 7 inches by 7 inches and has lot of layers. The flowers have been made with foam and I have added some golden tuille to add some softness to the layers.

Don't you think tis looks so pretty!!! The yellow flowers goes very well with golden colour. It is so easy to make these flowers. Just use the Flower set # 5 to cut the flowers in yellow foam . Put each flower on hot iron till they curl up. Adhere two layers together and put the pollens in the center and your flower is ready.

See the full card here .





Here are all the supplies used for the card from the Craft passion store






            

Do create something beautiful with the Craft Passion products . I would love reading your comments . So please leave a word or two.
Thanks for stopping by.




1 komentarz: